GAL and ASP

Post by AET » Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:50:12

I want to build an application that displays the exchange
GAL on an APS-page. Is there anyone that knows of any good
resources for this kind of code. Some API would bee nice.
I have looked at the Orgchart sample application but there
is insuffient info there.

GAL and ASP

Post by Anan » Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:31:40

Colloboration Data Objects, Light Weight Directory Access Protocol or
Active Directory Services can be used for that purpose.

Please check www.wrox.com for the same. They have better inputs.

Regards
Anand
SAPURA

1. Rendering GAL with ASP

Hello,

I want to render the GAL with the email-address in one column. so I
define a new view for the addressbook. so far it works fine. But I
can't add a column for the EMail-Address. Which tag musst I the
column.add method

My code looks kile the following:

    Set objColumn = objTableView.Columns.Add("EMAIL", _
       "PR_????" ,100, 8 ,5)
    objColumn.RenderUsing = "%value%"

Does anybody have an idea?

Andreas

2. Microsoft Schedule

3. How to search Exchange GAL from ASP?

4. Powerpoint launches windows installer whenever I start it

5. Exchange Server 4 GAL to asp

6. Archive of mail in and out

7. How to search Exchange GAL from ASP?

8. user can't login to inbox

9. Help with listing GAL in ASP page....

10. How to search Exchange GAL from ASP?

11. ASP and the GAL

12. ASP and CDO to list GAL and members

13. ASP and GAL