How to open outlook form from outlook today

How to open outlook form from outlook today

Post by Michael S. Kazmie » Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hello all, I created my own "digital dashboard" with outlook today.  I want
to put some links on there to open forms that are published in my org form
library, any ideas or examples?

Thanks, Mike

1. Forcing Users to open to Outlook Today

At one time I had found a Registry location for turning the "open to Outlook
Today" check box on/off.  Unfortunately, now that I want it, I cannot find
it!  :(  If anyone can help me locate this key (or another way to keep all
users opening to Outlook Today), I'd appreciate it.

Here's the relevant stuff Exchange 5.5 (soon 2000) on a Win2k Server system,
Outlook 2000 on most desktops (a few Outlook 2002's).

Thanks in advance,
Eric Sanders

2. Why would Outlook look for server other than the one my profile is set to?

3. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations

4. Stopping Delivery Notifications to the Internet

5. OWA and Exchange 2000 Cluster \\BackOfficeStorage

6. Outlook 2000 - Customize Outlook Today

7. Mail sent to wrong address (Exchange Server 5.0)

8. Making Custom Outlook Today in Outlook 2000

9. Outlook 2000 Outlook today

10. PLEASE HELP! Outlook Today (outlook.htm), Intranet configurations

11. Outlook display name in outlook today

12. Outlook giving script errors on outlook today