Generating Email Usage Reports

Post by John » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 10:23:18

I have a client that wants to be able to generate monthly
email reports on individual user email usage.  Has anyone
implemented anything like this?  Any suggestions on where
to start looking for a solution?  Thanks.

John

1. Generating email usage reports

I have a client with a few dozen remote users that are
POPing the exchange server.  He wants to be able to
generate monthly reports on email sent and received from
their mailboxes.  Any suggestions?  Any help would be much
appreciated.

2. Mail Delivery issues

3. Generating report on Mailbox usage

4. How to Customize OWA ?

5. Email usage reporting

6. Character support

7. Exchange 2000 user email usage reports

8. Connecting to the local exchange server..HELP

9. Generate Report from different LOG-Files

10. Generating Reports from Public Folders

11. Software for generating mail reports

12. Generating Reports.

13. SMTP:Non-Delivered Report (NDR) Generated