Creating new user in AD doesn't create new mailbox

Creating new user in AD doesn't create new mailbox

Post by Matthe » Wed, 09 Apr 2003 23:41:55

Somehow when I create a new user in AD it doesn't
automatically create the new user's mailbox.  This was
not the case before implementing the front-end/back-end
exchange topolgy.  Nothing is logged in the event logs.
I'm exhausted searching the knowledge base.  Anyone?

Creating new user in AD doesn't create new mailbox

Post by Christof Jege » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:30:30

Did you do a logon with the new user? Mailbox is created, wenn the user logs
on. And are you sure, that you have chosen the right exchange-server?

Quote:> Somehow when I create a new user in AD it doesn't