Creating Large Distribution Lists

Post by Abra » Fri, 07 May 1999 04:00:00

I need to find out either how-to or where I can find information on how-to
create a distribution list from a text file I have of the recipients.

Thanks,

Abrar B. MCP.

Creating Large Distribution Lists

Post by Douglas Buchana » Sun, 09 May 1999 04:00:00

This KB Article Q182905 describes adding a mailbox to a DL using a CSV.
You'd simply tailor the text file into a CSV to encompass all users you need
to "import".

Quote:> I need to find out either how-to or where I can find information on how-to
> create a distribution list from a text file I have of the recipients.

> Thanks,

> Abrar B. MCP.

Creating Large Distribution Lists

Post by Abra » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

Thanks,

Abrar B.

Post by Denis Olivie » Wed, 12 May 1999 04:00:00

> I need to find out either how-to or where I can find information on
> how-to create a distribution list from a text file I have of the recipients.

You can use DOLIST. You will have more information in my sign.
You can prepare a one email per line ASCII file and run it
directly like this.
Little overview :

DOLIST allows you to manage mailing lists, and will be use
managing discussions or support for a program, hotline,
announcements, new releases. It works with any mail server
need a POP3/SMTP server and a 95/98/NT machine on your net
options, archive, web interface, moderation, footer, multi
up to 8000 mailing lists, digest, unlimited members and
many more functionnalities. Could on a modem or permanent
internet connection.

--
Denis Olivier