SP3 and DLs

Post by Morne Buto » Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:39:13

With ExchSP3, the distribution lists do not work well. If I change a DL by
adding some people to it, then send a mail to this DL, noone never receives
anything. In Outlook the DL contains all the people. What's wrong?

1. DLs not Receiving Mail - EX5.5 SP3

What is the most common reason for distribution lists not
being expanded to process e-mail ?

We have a single server Exchange 5.5 SP3.

A user sends to a DL using OL98 and does not receive any
error indication yet no one on the DL receives the mail.
This happens to all DLs.

I attempted to stop/start the MTA service but it appeared
to hang and a reboot was necessary. When Exchange came
back up the mails apeared to get flushed out.

Any help appreciated.

2. Notes Connector

3. SP3 AND SP3

4. How to route inbound undeliverable messages

5. Windows 2000 Sp3 with Exchange 2000 Sp3 about ADC

6. How to hide or delete global address list

7. .NET Framework and Exchange 2000 OWA Frontend (E2K SP3/W2k SP3)

8. Exchange 5.5 setup problem: 1 Organization 2 Domains with their own site cannot do directory replication.

9. E2K SP3 and W2K SP3

10. To SP3 or not to SP3

11. Exchange 2000 w/sp3 W2k w/sp3

12. Exchange 2000 SP3 / Win2k Sp3 Problems

13. Error: installing Exchange SP3 on W2K with SP3