Outlook Web Access - Problem

Post by Stuart Norto » Thu, 09 Jul 1998 04:00:00

We are using about 25 computers connected to Exchange Server 5.5, and most
are working OK, running Outlook 97/98. However, we are also trying to use
Outlook Web Access for OS/2 users (and others on Win95) and this is bringing
up the error "Directory Listing Denied" when attempting to access the
'/exchange' location on out IIS. Some work

Stuart Norton
Network Assistant,
Densitron International PLC.

Outlook Web Access - Problem

Post by Joe Ster » Fri, 10 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Try using domainName\username when prompted for a password. Also, check the
Exchange troubleshooting wizard for OWA on the knowledgebase website.
Quote:>...this is bringing up the error "Directory Listing Denied" when

Post by Rich Matheis » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>We are using about 25 computers connected to Exchange Server 5.5, and most
>are working OK, running Outlook 97/98. However, we are also trying to use
>Outlook Web Access for OS/2 users (and others on Win95) and this is bringing
>up the error "Directory Listing Denied" when attempting to access the
>'/exchange' location on out IIS. Some work

>Has anyone else experienced this problem?

If you're getting that error it means that the IIS didn't find the
default page for that virtual directory. You may be pointing to the
wrong directroy or you may have a permissions conflict on the
directory.

1. Outlook Web Access problems-Access Forbidden

I keep getting Access Forbidden everytime a try to use Web access to get
mail . When I enter http://Myserver/exchange  i get the HTTP/1.1 403 Access
Forbidden.
I went to the HTTP Site Settings in the Exchange Administrator, checked
enable protocol and on the permissions page it has everyone entered. What
could be the problem? Please help.

Greg Prostko

2. cannot send attachment???

3. Outlook Web Access Problem

4. help setup!!

5. Outlook Web Access problem

6. Help! IMC sends mail but does not receive

7. Outlook Web Access Problem

8. workflow problem

9. Outlook Web Access problem

10. Outlook Web Access problem- Exchange 5.5

11. Outlook Web Access Problems

12. Outlook Web Access problem