Creating Outlook Items using Outlook Automation interface

Creating Outlook Items using Outlook Automation interface

Post by Jay B. Harlow [MVP-Outlook » Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Krishna,
  No! it means that you create an AppointmentItem, set the Meeting Status
property to olMeeting, add some Recipients, and then use the Send method to
send to all of the attendees. The MeetingRequestItem is only found in the
attendees Inbox, until they read and Accept, Decline, or Tentative the
MeetingRequest.

You use the 'Assign' method on a 'TaskItem' in a similar method...

Hope this helps
Jay

Quote:> Hi,