PLEASE HELP !Exchange 2000 server is mysteriously filling up hard drive

PLEASE HELP !Exchange 2000 server is mysteriously filling up hard drive

Post by scub » Sat, 09 Mar 2002 00:56:04

Yesterday... on Exchange server SP1 on Windows 2000 my
information store crashed..  I managed to go into services
and restart the store...  i came in this morning and c:
drive had dropped 1 gig in free space.  My information
stores are located on my E: drive and my transaction logs
are only about 48mb in size.  For the life of me i can't
figure out what would have consumed 1 gig.  I looked in
the mail queue and it is also empty.  It looked like from
the event viewer that it had done it's own recovery and
got everything back up and working.  I just need to find
out what that 1 gig of stuff is..

thanks in advance..!!

1. Exchange 2000 server mysteriously filling up hard drive

Yesterday... on Exchange server SP1 on Windows 2000 my
information store crashed..  I managed to go into services
and restart the store...  i came in this morning and c:
drive had dropped 1 gig in free space.  My information
stores are located on my E: drive and my transaction logs
are only about 48mb in size.  For the life of me i can't
figure out what would have consumed 1 gig.  I looked in
the mail queue and it is also empty.  It looked like from
the event viewer that it had done it's own recovery and
got everything back up and working.  I just need to find
out what that 1 gig of stuff is..

thanks in advance..!!

2. how fix a corrupt mailbox.pst file ?

3. Exchange 2000 Server mysteriously filling up hard drive...

4. MAPI Error When trying to move mailbox's

5. Exchange 2000 mysteriously filling up hard drive

6. HELP - Upgrade from 5.5 to 2000 Failed!

7. Exchange 2000 mysteriously filling hard drive... PLEASE HELP..

8. Use of MessageFilter in CDO for combined queries

9. Exchange server 5.5 filling up hard drive

10. Help !!! PRIV.edb has filled up hard drive

11. Log files mysteriously filling up my drive

12. Exchange Growing to fill the whole hard drive