using contact items in server scripts

Post by Jan Wille » Wed, 01 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I have written a server script for Outlook97 (8.03) with Exchange Server 5.5
In my Agent Script I am able to read my (user defined) fields.

I can read my fields with:

oItem.Item("MyField").value

When I want to read the contact fields I can't use:

oItem.Item("CompanyName").value
(--> Object doesn't support this property or method: 'oItem.CompanyName')

How can I read the standard contact fields like
CompanyName,FirstName,FullName etc?

Thanks in advance,

Jan Willem

1. using contact items in server scripts

Hello,

I have written a server script for Outlook97 (8.03) with Exchange Server 5.5
In my Agent Script I am able to read my (user defined) fields.

I can read my fields with:

oItem.Item("MyField").value

When I want to read the contact fields I can't use:

oItem.Item("CompanyName").value
(--> Object doesn't support this property or method: 'oItem.CompanyName')

How can I read the standard contact fields like
CompanyName,FirstName,FullName etc?
Thanks in advance,

Jan Willem

2. OWA Error

3. Setup

4. restore exchange 5.0 database

5. How to move mail items to different mailboxes using server scripting

6. How to remove secondary smtp address for bulk import

7. How to link two contact items using CDO ?

8. Create Items: mail, calendar, contacts and tasks using WebDAV

9. Permission Denied using CDO.Person to modify Contact item

10. Can't get item properties from server side script

11. Need to move items to mailboxes with Server Scripting