Exlist List Server:

Post by Mike » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00

When I try to administer the Exlist list server. I get the following:

Failed to access Public folder store. Logon invalid
Check account, username and/or password.

What is the problem.

1. Help with EXLIST List server

I'm trying to get EXLIST, the Exchange listserver provided in the Back
Office Res Kit, to work on my system (Ex 5.5 SP4 under NT4 SP6a with IIS4)

I've installed all the stated prerequisites and followed the installation
instructions but when I come to run the Listserver Installer I get a message
saying I don't have permissions set correctly.  I'm finding the instructions
ambiguous at this point in any case.  However, I am running as the system
administrator with permissions on everything so I'm not sure where to go
next.

Any pointers ?

2. OWA Interface for PDA's?

3. EXLIST List Server

4. exmerge issues

5. Listsrv, Exlist List Server for Ex5.5

6. Unattended mailbox with auto reply and auto delete

7. EXList list server

8. Wired problem, need some brain power

9. Exlist List Server

10. exlist list server- need help