unable to create Public Folder proxy object in ADS

unable to create Public Folder proxy object in ADS

Post by Chri » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:55:13

Hi,
since last week I'm no longer able to create mailaddresses
for Public Folders. Following the error in System Manager
when I open the properties of a folder:
"The mail proxy for this folder can not be found. This may
be due to replication delays. The mail enabled pages will
not be shown. ID no: c1038a21"
Also, every 15min I get a warning in the event log "unable
to create Public Folder proxy
object for folder ... in Active Directory.", Event ID:
9543, Source: MSExchangeIS.
There is an article that describes exactly this behaviour
(Q278441) but it doesn't help. Meanwhile the server
(Compaq DL380G2)is patched to W2KSP3 and E2KSP3, both
German version. Any ideas out there? Thanks for your help!

Regards, Chris

1. Unable to create Public Folder proxy object for folder

When I open up the property pages of some public folders
in the Exchange Administrator I get the following
error "The mail proxy for this folder can not be found.
This may be due to replication delays. The mail enabled
pages will not be shown. ID no: C1038a21" In the event log
periodically I get:
Event ID: 9543
Source: MSExchangeIS
Category: General
Unable to create Public Folder proxy object for folder
folder_name in the Active Directory.
I have looked at Q278441 and run Exchange Server Setup
with the /Domainprep switch and this has not helped. I
notice that some of the older public folders are OK and
come up with the full property options including the
Exchange options. Some come up with some properties but
without the error and some come up with the error. H E L
P !!!!!!!

2. Help with Exchange OWA URL

3. Event 9543: Unable to create Public Folder proxy object

4. Internal Error Failed to Create MAPI session

5. Unable to create Public Folder proxy object

6. forward outgoing email automatically

7. Unable to create Public Folder proxy object for folder "exchweb" in the Active Directory.

8. upgrade exchange5.5 with IIS 3.0 to exchange 5.5 with IIS4.0

9. Creating an audit trail for public folder objects

10. Unable to create public folder!