Distribution List / Mailing List Software

Distribution List / Mailing List Software

Post by Gil Castian » Fri, 08 May 1998 04:00:00

Looking for high recommendations for distribution list and/or mailing
list software specific to MS Exchange.  Include relevant URLs. Thanks
everyone.

Distribution List / Mailing List Software

Post by Dana Gupp » Sun, 10 May 1998 04:00:00

I'm in the same boat.  Does anyone know where to obtain EXLIST? It is a MS
product I belive.  I want to use this with http active messaging.

>Looking for high recommendations for distribution list and/or mailing
>list software specific to MS Exchange.  Include relevant URLs. Thanks
>everyone.

Distribution List / Mailing List Software

Post by Rick Palme » Wed, 13 May 1998 04:00:00

PC iMail automates Exchange/Outlook for a slick mailing list solution.

--
Rick Palmer

PC iMail: top ten in Windows Magazine, May '98
Responsible group mailer and address manager
http://www.prosoftapps.com

>Looking for high recommendations for distribution list and/or mailing
>list software specific to MS Exchange.  Include relevant URLs. Thanks
>everyone.

Distribution List / Mailing List Software

Post by Terry Beaver » Fri, 15 May 1998 04:00:00

BackOffice Resource Kit 2.0 or the MSDN May 98 cds

Terry Beavers
Univ of South Florida