e-mail to internal mail

Post by Phillip Ingl » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello
I am trying to set up an e-mail system for my company.  We have a pretty
small network (15PC's) using peer to peer networking.  Some PC's are
running WFW311 some run WIN95 and a couple run NT3.51 (soon to be
upgraded to NT4.0)  I have a fax modem on one of the NT machines which i
use to connect to our service provider and retrieve mail.  As part of
our web site service we can arrange to have e-mail sent to a number of

When this mail arrive it is then necessary for me to manually forward
the mail to people within the company by using our internal MSmail.
I am looking for some software which would automatically perform this
task, and also seamlessly send e-mail out from the other computers on
the network when they use ms-mail.
Is there such a package out there?
Phillip Ingle              (http://members.aol.com/philingle)
Design Engineer
International Safety Components Ltd.   (http://isc.wales.com)

1. E-mail Disclaimer--INTERNAL Mail

I'm using IMSEXT.DLL to add a disclaimer to outbound e-
mail on my Exchange 5.5 server.  However, my employer is
now asking that I append the disclaimer to all mail being
sent and received by internal users--those with mailboxes
on the server.  How can I accomplish this task, and avoid
configuring about 300 Outlook clients with standard
signatures?

James

2. multi-account name

3. e-mail to internal mail

4. Restoring Exchange in a disaster

5. deleting a public folder

6. Exchange Mailbox Tape Restore HELP PLEASE!

7. Content Filter of Internal to Internal Mail on Exchange

8. Allow internal email and block external mail for a user

9. Question: Keep getting an email from: Mail System Internal Data

10. Sending mail externaly with the same email domain name as internal