Can't create group-appointment?? (Exchange 2000 SDK groupcalendar)

Can't create group-appointment?? (Exchange 2000 SDK groupcalendar)

Post by Zoran Stavrevsk » Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:26:36

Hi all

I am having problem to create an group-appointment in the
application "Group Calendar" that ships with Microsoft
Exchange 2000 SDK Developer Enablement Kit.
I am getting a popup-dialog saying "unable to perform this
operation"
The application is running on Windows 2000 Advanced Server
(sp2), Exchange2000 Server Ent. Edition (sp2)
The application is installed on
http://servername/public/applications

User i administrator on the machine.

Best regards Zoran

1. Can't create AllDayEvent appointment in Exchange 2000 with ASP

What's wrong with this code?  I need to create an "AllDayEvent"
appointment, but this creates an appointment that starts and ends at
12am.

Thanks in advance for any help!

strDate = "6/12/2002"

Set objAppt  = CreateObject("CDO.Appointment")

With objAppt
  .AllDayEvent = True
  .StartTime = CDate(strDate)
  .EndTime = CDate(strDate)
  .Subject  = Request.Form("fldCSCPrimary")
  .Location = "Primary"
  .DataSource.SaveToContainer CalendarURL

End With

2. Exch. 2000 Conferencing Server

3. Rules created with SDK's Rule component not showing up in Outlook

4. Routing Groups

5. Outlook 97 + Exchange Server 4.0 = No IMC mail

6. Creating new groups in AD doesn't create email addresses

7. Exchange 5.5

8. Rules created with SDK's Rule component not showing up in Outlook

9. Unable to see an appointment in outlook POP3 created on exchange 2000

10. How do I create a appointment via WEBdav on exchange 2000

11. Creating 'Receive Receipt' in Exchange 2000

12. What's the easiest way to create another Global list/group in Exchange 4.0