Blackberry and Exchange 5.5

Post by Jason Palfreym » Fri, 23 Nov 2001 04:00:27

Situation:
Windows 2000 Server w/ Exchange 5.5 +OWA
One remote exchange / blackberry user connected to main site thru VPN

Problem:
The Blackberry Enterprise server doesn't see him as connected (never
get's his security key, I'm guessing here...)
He is using outlook remotely (mapi) to connect to exchange, has the
enterprise version of the desktop software running on his local
machine, but I cant get the server to see his handheld.

Any help would be great!
Jason

1. Blackberry and Exchange 5.5

Situation:
Windows 2000 Server w/ Exchange 5.5 +OWA
One remote exchange / blackberry user connected to main site thru VPN

Problem:
The Blackberry Enterprise server doesn't see him as connected (never
get's his security key, I'm guessing here...)
He is using outlook remotely (mapi) to connect to exchange, has the
enterprise version of the desktop software running on his local
machine, but I cant get the server to see his handheld.

any help will be greatly appreciated
-jason

2. Undeliverable email due to Malformed address

3. Using RIM Blackberry with Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5

4. option to send Internet email without attached rtf?

5. Insalling Excahnge 5.5 into Excahnge 2000 Organization - Blackberry

6. Distributions list, hideing from users ?

7. Blackberry Migration 5.5 to 2000

8. Automated adding of disclaimers - INTERNAL only

9. Installing Excahnge 5.5 into Exch 2000 Org... Blackberry

10. Insalling Excahnge 5.5 into Excahnge 2000 Organization - Blackberry

11. Blackberry wireless & Exchange flow of msgs

12. Exchange and BlackBerry

13. Blackberry Redirector & Exchange