Sharing Public Folders across sites

Post by Marcelo L. Guimar?e » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hello all.

Is it possible? Can I access a public folder on a different site. The
domains are trusted each other.
Or folder replication is better (if possible)?

Thanks in advance

Marcelo L Guimaraes

1. Public Folder across VPN/Site/Directory connectors

If I go into a public folder from one of our other offices I get this:

Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the
specified folder location. The contents of this public folder are currently
unavailable. Either the Microsoft Exchange Server computer servicing this
public folder is down or the public folder has not been replicated to this
site. See your administrator.

Anybody any ideas?

I can also not "plan meetings" with other staff in other offices, even
though we have sites linked together etc as they are in the same
organisation.

Thanks in advance (as always :))

Hades

2. Fax Server -> Exchange Server Question

3. Public Folder Replication Across Sites

4. remote client cannot send mail

5. Protocol Error (Hundreds at a time)

6. Shared calendars across sites

7. Out of Office Assistant will not turn on

8. Sharing mailboxes across different sites

9. Shared calendars across sites

10. Unable to share the calander between the users across sites

11. Shared calendars across sites