Users AND distribution lists in the same adress list

Users AND distribution lists in the same adress list

Post by Tom » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:58:42

Hi !

I can't find a way to display users with mailbox AND distribution list in
the same adress list. When I try to build a new adress list, I can select
user/email OR list/proxy
adress .

Did I forgot something ?

Thank you for your assistance !
Have a nice weekend

Tom

Users AND distribution lists in the same adress list

Post by Cindy McManu » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:42:09

You're talking about custom address books?  If you're
trying to create the address book under All Users, you'll
never get anything but users.  Move up to All Address
Lists and use a custom LDAP query that searches for both
users and DLs. I suggest playing with the query using
CSVDE before you actually put it in production.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi !

>I can't find a way to display users with mailbox AND

distribution list in
Quote:>the same adress list. When I try to build a new adress
list, I can select
>user/email OR list/proxy
>adress .

>Did I forgot something ?

>Thank you for your assistance !
>Have a nice weekend

>Tom

>.

1. Printing out list of users based on Distribution List

Hello:

I am trying to do a directory export of all the users in a distribution list
so I can print them out.  I have tried the normal directory export feature,
but I can not seem to do it for a distribution list.  Does anyone know how
to do this?

Harrison Midkiff

(813) 884-7168 ex: 2025

2. MX Records - Please help

3. Distribution List report with all users listed

4. undeliverable internet e-mail

5. Distribution List of Distribution Lists

6. New Mailbox

7. Moving Personal Distribution Lists to Gloabl Distribution Lists

8. Message Tracking

9. Add extrenal e-mail adresses to Distribution List

10. Add adresses to Distribution List

11. Distribution list - external e-mail adress

12. Adress List with all Users/Contacts within an OU