How to Configure the IIS 5 SMTP Service to Relay SMTP Mail

How to Configure the IIS 5 SMTP Service to Relay SMTP Mail

Post by bigufo » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:24:15

Hi,

I am using IIS 5 and try to configure the IIS 5 SMTP
Service to Relay SMTP Mail.

I have a a internal intranet and usiing frontpage to
design the page. I want to be able to send email via the

require the SMTP condifured on the IIS 5.0.

Some help is need to configure the SMTP on the IIS 5.0 or
any instructions will be helpfull.

Many thanks

Biguf8

How to Configure the IIS 5 SMTP Service to Relay SMTP Mail

Post by Rohinton[MSFT » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:47:24

check out http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324272

rgds

newsgroup purposes only.