Conditional Routing

Post by yk brow » Mon, 09 Aug 1999 04:00:00

hi,

I'm trying to get a simple workflow to work, using exchange and outlook,
and public folders.

For example, there's a form, with amount field. If amount is more than
$5000, route to Manager A. Else, if it's less than $5000, auto-approve.
Anybody has any sample scripts in VBScript for this?

I've tried out some samples from the web and also from book, but all the
sample doesn't seem to work!! wonder why? :)

Thanks in advance,
kim

1. Conditional Redirection

Hi

I want to redirect all messages comming from outside the company to an
internet e-mail address. All messages from within the company I want to stay
in the mailbox.
I tried verious things with the roules in Outlook but didn't succeed.

Exchange: 5.5
Outlook: 2000

Any advice?
Arthur Hefti

CATsoft Development GmbH, Switzerland
A Client/Server and Internet/Intranet Development Company

2. How can I forward an address to MULTIPLE email addresses?

3. Routing Wizard does not route form changes

4. HELP! Mail stuck for delivery

5. Routing Object and Routing Map question

6. Receiving OK, unable to send

7. Code samples for Routing Objects/ Routing Engine

8. Inbox Assistant: "Mark as Read" capability?

9. intra Office Mail stuck in infinite routing loop between MTA and SMTP-Routing Engine

10. Port 691 for routing between routing group master???

11. Recalculating Routing does not Remove Deleted Routes

12. IMS Routing/re-routing