Question: The TO-field in Exchange forms

Question: The TO-field in Exchange forms

Post by Khosrow Afrasiab » Wed, 01 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi Everybody,
I am designing a Capital Expenditure (let's call it capex) form in Outlook
2000 / Exchange server 5.5 SP2. The form must be made of several tabs. The
capex requester fills in the first tab with necessary info and uses the To:
button to send it to appropriate person at the finance department. When the
person at finance receive the form he sees all the info that the requester
has entered in the first tab and uses the second tab to fill in his budget
availability info. Then he needs to send the form to the department head for
approval. Here is where I get the problem. He also has a To-field on his
tab. Here is the problem: When he presses the To button he sees his own name
in the To-field, when he removes his own name and adds the department heads
name then the department heads name appears in the To-field. But when he
actually sends the form it never goes to the right person, he receives it
himself again. (In some of my tests on other computers I see no name in the
To-field at all and when I choose the right persons name and press send, I
receive the error message: Either To, CC or BCC should contain a value). As
I understood, the To-fields variable is set to the first persons name (email
address) and later on when I try to change it to the department heads name
(email address) by pressing to on the other tab it never changes again.

Is there anybody who knows how to fix this? All helps are greatly
appreciated.
Regards,
Khosrow Afrasiabi

1. Question: The TO-field in Exchange forms

[...]

2. KMS and 5.5 SP2

3. do not deliver before function

4. Importing default form fields into custom form fields?

5. Lotus Notes to Exchange

6. custom fields appear in different form fields for different public folders

7. Multiple SMTP connectors in Exchange 2000?

8. Pulling fields from Exchange into Outlook forms

9. Inserting Field Values for exchange forms

10. Realtime importing dbase fields into Exchange contact form

11. Pulling personal attribute fields from Exchange into Outlook forms