Message from internet to public folder shows up as Post not message

Message from internet to public folder shows up as Post not message

Post by BSulliva » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 04:24:28

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Bridget

Message from internet to public folder shows up as Post not message

Post by Victor » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 06:12:24

Please look at  http://victori.hypermart.net  for PostToNote application. It
might help.

Regards,
Victor Ivanidze,
software developer

  I have a public folder set up for multiple users to access called Info.

folder instead of a message.  When I send a message internally, it shows up
as a real message.  This is new in Exch2000, when we wwere using 5.5 this
did not happen.  We would like all mail that goes to the folder to be a
message, but I can't figure out what changes need to be made to change
it....

  Any help is greatly appreciated!

  Thanks,
  Bridget

Message from internet to public folder shows up as Post not message

Post by BSulliva » Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:46:21

Thanks for the information.  I'm a little bummed that E2k requires the
purchase of an add-on product just to make it behave in a way that it did
before in Exch5.5....

Is there no other way around this "feature"?

> Please look at  http://victori.hypermart.net  for PostToNote application.
It
> might help.

> Regards,
> Victor Ivanidze,
> software developer

>   I have a public folder set up for multiple users to access called Info.

the