New Exchange 2000 error messages

Post by jess » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

If anybody has any idea what these mean, please reply

A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce
between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients  4.4.6

or

The message was not delivered because it is larger than the current system
limit  5.2.3

I have already checked if any limits on the connectors and there are none??

please help

New Exchange 2000 error messages

Post by msnew » Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:07:34

???????D??

Quote:> If anybody has any idea what these mean, please reply

> A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce
> between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients  4.4.6

> or

> The message was not delivered because it is larger than the current system
> limit  5.2.3

> I have already checked if any limits on the connectors and there are
none??

> please help

1. New Exchange 2000 error messages

If anybody has any idea what these mean, please reply

A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce
between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients  4.4.6

or

The message was not delivered because it is larger than the current system
limit  5.2.3

I have already checked if any limits on the connectors and there are none??

please help

2. Random e-mail assignments

3. error message when installing imsext.dll

4. Another new error message from exchange 2000

5. How to get my contact list back?

6. Installing Exchange on Child Domain

7. New SBS2K install - Exchange Recreating Messages as New on 2000 Professional PC's

8. I keep getting this error message when I exit Windows Messaging (new version of exchange)

9. Outlook 2000 notifies of new message, but message never appears

10. Error with new setup Exchange 2000 and OWA Client