error id c1031668

Post by Antonio Martine » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:17:07

i just installed exchane2000 sp2 on w2000s sp3.
When i want admin exchange see error:
"The system operator service of Microsoft Exchange is not available. Check
the server is run and system operator servece too."
Well, the descripcion error is my translation of spanish error, so i expect
was very similar in english.

Thanks.

error id c1031668

Post by Tino Donderwinkel [MVP » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:19:14

There might be a problem with the System Attendant at this point.
First of all, check if the service is running. If it won't starts, please
check if any of these DLL's are missing or corrupt:
Dsaccess.dll
Dsproxy.dll
Seckm.dll
Abv_dg.dll
Ds2mb.dll
Madfb.dll
Oabgen.dll

You should replace them by the versions in the service pack you just
installed.

Tino Donderwinkel
MVP

Quote:> i just installed exchane2000 sp2 on w2000s sp3.
> When i want admin exchange see error:
> "The system operator service of Microsoft Exchange is not available. Check
> the server is run and system operator servece too."
> Well, the descripcion error is my translation of spanish error, so i
expect
> was very similar in english.

> Thanks.

error id c1031668

Post by Antonio Martine » Sun, 16 Mar 2003 00:03:25

i've only one file in bin folder.
dsaccess.dll

Others were in sp2 cd-rom,but no in bin folder, except seckm.dll

> There might be a problem with the System Attendant at this point.
> First of all, check if the service is running. If it won't starts, please
> check if any of these DLL's are missing or corrupt:
> Dsaccess.dll
> Dsproxy.dll
> Seckm.dll
> Abv_dg.dll
> Ds2mb.dll
> Madfb.dll
> Oabgen.dll

> You should replace them by the versions in the service pack you just
> installed.

> Tino Donderwinkel
> MVP

> > i just installed exchane2000 sp2 on w2000s sp3.
> > When i want admin exchange see error:
> > "The system operator service of Microsoft Exchange is not available.
Check
> > the server is run and system operator servece too."
> > Well, the descripcion error is my translation of spanish error, so i
> expect
> > was very similar in english.

> > Thanks.

1. System Attendant Unavailable Problem c1031668

I am trying to install Exch 4.0 to NT Server BDC 4.0 with no service
packs.  After all the files are copied I get this message:
The Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service is unavailable.
Microsoft Exchange Server Setup
ID no: c1031668
Then the setup stops and tells me to try again...which I have for two
days..  I have verified the site service account is valid..I think..I
even entered the administrator id and password in hopes I could get it
to install...
Does anyone have a idea...PLEASE...  My boss has the noose ready!
Dying in Atlanta,
Glenn

2. Reconfigure Exchange 5.5 with Dial Up Connection

3. MAPI.Message.ID: Errors when using the ID value returned by a mes sage

4. SMTP help

5. Event ID 7024 with Error ID 4021

6. Installing Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 Server

7. e-mail to the internet

8. cc:Mail sync error in Exchange 5.5 Error ID: 14010

9. Pub Folder errors: IDs 3079, 1110 -- error -1018, Unable to display folder

10. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

11. Event Id 25, Event Id 11, Event Id 5004,