Error: SP1 - Lotus Notes and MS Mail Error

Error: SP1 - Lotus Notes and MS Mail Error

Post by Digital Dav » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:58:01

After installing SP1 for Exchange I'm getting al kinds of errors in the Sys
Log files (error 929) stating the following:
"Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 1520 Process location:
C:\WINNT\System32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe ConnectorDN: CN=Connector for MS Mail
(EXCHANGEx)

I went to the Exchange System Manager and looked at the queues for both and
got an error stating the Snapin was not available for both of them and that
I had to read the log files (which is why I'm here now).

I was thinking about just re-installing those two services from the Ex2000
CD but when I ran the install it told me I had to re-install the core files
along with the Notes and MS Mail files.

Anyone seem this or know of a way to fix it. I read the Error 929 article
but it didn't seem to help at all.

Thanks,

Digital Dave

1. Ms Exchange 5.5 as a gateway between Ms-Mail and Lotus Notes

Greeting:
    I got a crazy idea of using Exchange 5.5 Server as a gateway between

Ms-Mail and Lotus Notes. My network consists of two parts. One is
running on Netware and Ms-Mail 3.5. The other is running on Windows NT
4.0 with Lotus Notes 4.51. They are connected with a 64KB leased line.
    What I wanted to do is to installed a new NT 4.0 Server with
Exchange 5.5 and do the mail translation between the two mail system. Is

it possible? Can I do the directory synchronization at both system? Any
help is appreciated!

Thanks for your kindly attention!

2. IS Fails with specific error 4294966278

3. Microsoft Lotus Notes Movemail Utility does not work on Lotus Notes 5.x

4. NNTP Expiration

5. Lotus Notes client v4.61 with Lotus Notes Connector

6. URGENT!!! Outlook Profiles question.

7. Launching Lotus Notes Mail from IE4 or MS Office

8. OWA Login issue!

9. Exchange 5.5 with MS Mail and Lotus Notes Connectors

10. Using Exchange 5.5 Server as a gateway between Ms-Mail and Lotus Notes

11. Error with attachments file only with recipients Lotus Notes

12. Exch 5.5 SP1 and Lotus Notes Mailbox converter