After installing SP1 for Exchange I'm getting al kinds of errors in the Sys
Log files (error 929) stating the following:
"Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 1520 Process location:
C:\WINNT\System32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe ConnectorDN: CN=Connector for MS Mail
I went to the Exchange System Manager and looked at the queues for both and
got an error stating the Snapin was not available for both of them and that
I had to read the log files (which is why I'm here now).
I was thinking about just re-installing those two services from the Ex2000
CD but when I ran the install it told me I had to re-install the core files
along with the Notes and MS Mail files.
Anyone seem this or know of a way to fix it. I read the Error 929 article
but it didn't seem to help at all.