attachements from exchange client

Post by Benjamin Ju » Wed, 22 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi
I must be missing something, because this seems like such a simple thing.  I
want to double-click on an attachment in a message and have my app (which I've
assoc'd with the extension of the attachement) open it.  What happens is:
Exchange hands the app a filename (a path in \TEMP), but the file isn't there
when the app goes to open it.

Any clues how I can get the file to hang around log enuf for my program to see
it?

thx in advance!

PS: please email to reply-address.  Our news feed is currently broken (which
is why I'm posting thru Dejanews)

1. attachements from exchange client

Hi
I must be missing something, because this seems like such a simple thing.  I
want to double-click on an attachment in a message and have my app (which I've
assoc'd with the extension of the attachement) open it.  What happens is:
Exchange hands the app a filename (a path in \TEMP), but the file isn't there
when the app goes to open it.

Any clues how I can get the file to hang around log enuf for my program to see
it?

thx in advance!

PS: please email to reply-address.  Our news feed is currently broken (which
is why I'm posting thru Dejanews)

2. How others do that ?

3. problems receiving mail

4. Global address list - What's it good for?

5. Attachements can't be opened by some clients

6. OWA Attachments

7. Attachements sent from Outlook 98 to MS Mail 3.x client

8. Exchange and attachements

9. External Contact in Exchange 2000 not receiving attachements

10. Slow Attachement in Exchange 2000 when open

11. Problem with *.zip attachements together with Exchange 5.5