Reply Mailboxes

Post by Daria » Sun, 16 Jun 2002 02:22:27

Hi!
We have two Exchange 2000 Servers in a different place each one, and need
they have the same information.
It's possible to reply the mailboxes between two Exchange 2000 Servers
without an NLB cluster?

Thanks

Reply Mailboxes

Post by Nino Bilic [MS » Sun, 16 Jun 2002 13:04:01

Nope, not possible.

--
Nino Bilic
Exchange Support

Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

Quote:> Hi!
> We have two Exchange 2000 Servers in a different place each one, and need
> they have the same information.
> It's possible to reply the mailboxes between two Exchange 2000 Servers
> without an NLB cluster?

> Thanks

1. Auto Reply mailbox

I need to configure a mailbox to autoreply to resume submissions.  The only way I
have found to do this is using the "Out of Office Auto Reply" and a Template
option in Outlook.  When I do this, however, Outlook auto-replies with my
Template and the standard "Out of Office Auto Reply".  Does anyone know how to
set this mailbox up so that it autoreply's with a message that looks like a
regular email, as opposed to the default "Out of Office Auto Reply"?  Thanks in
advance.

2. Email forwarding

3. auto-reply mailbox

4. emsmta.exe crashes

5. Moving mailboxes to different site within organisation - problem with reply address/reply route

6. Help us make a better software

7. Auto Reply Script wont run on one mailbox????

8. changing email passwords

9. Email Automation: Handling no-mailbox reply-to's

10. Automated Replies From Mailbox

11. Need help changing reply/from address on mailboxes please

12. Saving replies with original message in Shared mailbox

13. Multiple Mailboxes and Reply Email Address