IMAP client

Post by Omar K » Tue, 05 Nov 2002 23:03:40

Hi,
I need to write an IMAP client that can log on to exchange and read the
mailboxes of some other users.

I have created an account that has the privileges to access other accounts,
however I can not find a way to check any mailbox other than the ones
belonging to the account I og on to.

Can anybody gratefully help.

Thanks

1. IMAP client (Pocket PC client using IMAP)

Hello there,

From my pocket PC client using IMAP i'm not able to sedn
em,ails out to all the email addresses outsite of my
domain. This the error message i get:

Your message 'RE: publishing question' could not be
delivered to the following invalid recipients:

Thanks for your help.

2. modifying smtp and pop3 banners

3. IMAP CLIENT CONFIGURATION

4. 2 exchange 2000 servers

5. Adressbook for POP or IMAP-Clients

6. Discriminating OWA access....

7. is owa (Outlook web access) a imap client?

8. Picture?

9. Front End (FE/BE) Backend Server SMTP Relay For IMAP Clients

10. Unable to Relay error from OE55 IMAP client

11. imap client connecting with exchange 2000 server

12. OWA Appointments in IMAP-Client

13. No NDR in Imap clients