Dunce Help

Post by Jim Clifto » Sun, 15 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have downloaded dunce 2_4 in order to fix the problem of a ISP busy line.

Windows Messaging checks/ send/receive mail every 15 minutes.  I still have
the problem of a line busy flag which requires a key board OK to proceed.
Every thing halts.
Dunce was a solution suggested because it forces a OK and proceeds.  Must
not have it set up correctly.

Private e mail reply okay.

thanks

Jim

1. Dunce help

I have downloaded dunce 2_4 in order to fix the problem of a ISP busy line.

Windows Messaging checks/ send/receive mail every 15 minutes.  I still have
the problem of a line busy flag which requires a key board OK to proceed.
Every thing halts.
Dunce was a solution suggested because it forces a OK and proceeds.  Must
not have it set up correctly.

Private e mail reply okay.

thanks

Jim

2. CDO Reference for getting to Categories in Event Script

3. help help help help help

4. News setup problem: How to create folders?

5. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

6. Exchange Client for MS Messaging

7. HELP HELP ....OWA Error Message HELP HELP

8. Can't compose new mail

9. Reading a corrupt EDB. HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP AND AGAIN HELP!

11. OWA HELP HELP HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP .....

13. help help help