Outlook / Office .ADM file for GPO

Post by NTNEW » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:25:25

Where can I get the latest Office 2000 or Outlook 2000 ADM file for use with
Win2000 GPO's?  I looked on the CD and could not find any.  I am trying to
set the exact same settings as I did in my NT 4,0 policies with the Office
97 ADM file

Outlook / Office .ADM file for GPO

Post by Mark Fugat » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:33:45

Office 2000 Resource Kit

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

> Where can I get the latest Office 2000 or Outlook 2000 ADM file for use
with
> Win2000 GPO's?  I looked on the CD and could not find any.  I am trying to
> set the exact same settings as I did in my NT 4,0 policies with the Office
> 97 ADM file

1. Outlook / Office .ADM file for GPO

Where can I get the latest Office 2000 or Outlook 2000 ADM file for use with
Win2000 GPO's?  I looked on the CD and could not find any.  I am trying to
set the exact same settings as I did in my NT 4,0 policies with the Office
97 ADM file

2. Join an existing site

3. Exchange profile automatically implanted into GPO through .ADM file

4. Help!! filter incoming Attachments on Exchange 5.5

5. Outlook 98 ADM files

6. mapi and imap

7. .ADM file for IE4 ?

8. Exchange 5.5 / Outlook 98 Client

9. Template policy file for Exchange client *.adm?

10. outlook98 adm files

11. custom adm file

12. Outlook / Exchange Config for multiple users with GPO

13. ADM for customizing Outlook 98