SMTP report for Crystal reports

Post by Al Blak » Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone point me at the location of a Crystal report that can give
statistics on traffic through the IMS? I thought there would be one in the
reports bundled with the BO resource kit but there doesnt seem to be
anything that looks at Internet traffic (unless I missed it?)

PS Using Exchange 5.5 with IMS tracking turned on.

TA

--
Al Blake
Information Technology Manager

SMTP report for Crystal reports

Post by Andy Web » Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:00:00

There are a couple utilities out there from 3rd parties.  Search the list
archives at www.dejanews.com to find a couple.

Andy Webb

Simpler-Webb, Inc.                Austin, TX     "Mauve has more RAM" -
Dilbert

Quote:>Can anyone point me at the location of a Crystal report that can give
>statistics on traffic through the IMS? I thought there would be one in the
>reports bundled with the BO resource kit but there doesnt seem to be
>anything that looks at Internet traffic (unless I missed it?)

>PS Using Exchange 5.5 with IMS tracking turned on.

>TA

>--
>Al Blake
>Information Technology Manager
>Secretariat of the Pacific Community
>Noumea, New Caledonia

1. SMTP report for Crystal reports

Can anyone point me at the location of a Crystal report that can give
statistics on traffic through the IMS? I thought there would be one in the
reports bundled with the BO resource kit but there doesnt seem to be
anything that looks at Internet traffic (unless I missed it?)

PS Using Exchange 5.5 with IMS tracking turned on.

TA

--
Al Blake
Information Technology Manager
Secretariat of the Pacific Community
Noumea, New Caledonia

2. MS Messaging Client & POP Weirdness.

3. Crystal Report for Exchange or Crystal Report for Outlook

4. Routing SMTP to UNIX

5. crystal report for exchange & wrong reported hours

6. OWA Exchange 5.5 SP2 - Logon screen reappears after clicking detail message/composing new message

7. Any reporting tools other than Crystal Reports?

8. Spam List?

9. SMTP Address using Crystal Reports

10. Crystal Reports Email Tracking Log Problem

11. Crystal Reports

12. Crystal Reports and Exchange

13. crystal reports for exchange