E2K OWA & Pocket PC

Post by Nick Wilso » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 00:02:49

Hi there, I was just quickly wondering if E2K's OWA can be used with an HP
Jordnada with Pocket IE. I know it might be a stretch (why people insist on
doing weird things is beyond me) Any ideas?

- Nick Wilson

E2K OWA & Pocket PC

Post by Mark Fugat » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 00:10:57

Check out http://www.leederbyshire.com/ you might find what you are looking
for

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

> Hi there, I was just quickly wondering if E2K's OWA can be used with an HP
> Jordnada with Pocket IE. I know it might be a stretch (why people insist
on
> doing weird things is beyond me) Any ideas?

> - Nick Wilson

E2K OWA & Pocket PC

Post by Nick Wilso » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 01:56:19

Uhm this really didn't answer my question though. Is OWA accessible using a
PocketPC?

- Nick

> Check out http://www.leederbyshire.com/ you might find what you are
looking
> for

> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Pentech Office Solutions Inc
> Rochester, NY
> www.4mcts.com

> > Hi there, I was just quickly wondering if E2K's OWA can be used with an
HP
> > Jordnada with Pocket IE. I know it might be a stretch (why people insist
> on
> > doing weird things is beyond me) Any ideas?

> > - Nick Wilson

E2K OWA & Pocket PC

Post by Marcel Mart » Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:59:21

Yes, but . . . you need to use a modem or eternet CF card. And then because
the screen is so small, you need to scoll around a lot just to read the
messages. Not really worth trying unless you use something like the software
Mark refered to.

> Uhm this really didn't answer my question though. Is OWA accessible using
> PocketPC?

> - Nick

> > Check out http://www.leederbyshire.com/ you might find what you are
> looking
> > for

> > --
> > Mark Fugatt
> > Pentech Office Solutions Inc
> > Rochester, NY
> > www.4mcts.com

> > > Hi there, I was just quickly wondering if E2K's OWA can be used with
an
> HP
> > > Jordnada with Pocket IE. I know it might be a stretch (why people
insist
> > on
> > > doing weird things is beyond me) Any ideas?

> > > - Nick Wilson

1. OWA & Pocket PC

Hi,

Can anyone give me any reasons as to why my Casseopia Pocket PC can log on
to OWA & see everything you are meant to (all be it very small!!!), but
cannot open any of the e-mails or contacts!!

I can browse around OWA from inbox to public folders to contacts & see what
is listed in each but cannot go any further.

I am  using a cassiopeia e-125, we have exchange 5.5, NT4, IIS4.

Any suggestions??

Regards

Matt

2. cc:Mail PO and Exchange PO have the same name, help please!

3. OWA users fail to get inbox, Pocket PC cannot read OWA email

4. Has anyone ever used IDR for Exchange?

5. Outlook Web Access & Pocket PC

6. Connecting Exchange to ISPs

7. Pocket PC & Exchange Accounts

8. Default SMTP Virtual Server has a ? in the icon

9. OWA and Pocket PC

10. OWA on Pocket PC?

11. Need OWA Exchange using Pocket PC 2002 Help...

12. OWA for CE / Pocket PC

13. Pocket PC OWA