Help convert outlook.ost to outlook.pst

Post by Frank Visse » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I had a crash on my NT server. So i had to rebuild my exchange  and now i
have the problem that i can't open my outlook.ost file because some
informationservices are not configured. The problem is that i don't know the
exact settings of the previous account.

So i would like to know if there is a possibility to convert the outlook.ost
file to a outlook.pst file.

That would help me (i think) to import my inbox and calendar items.

thanks in advance

Frank Visser

Help convert outlook.ost to outlook.pst

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

If you have tried to connect with the existing profile, then the OST is
dead. The way to salvage it would have been to start Outlook offline, then
export to a PST file.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> I had a crash on my NT server. So i had to rebuild my exchange  and now i
> have the problem that i can't open my outlook.ost file because some
> informationservices are not configured. The problem is that i don't know
the
> exact settings of the previous account.

> So i would like to know if there is a possibility to convert the
outlook.ost
> file to a outlook.pst file.

> That would help me (i think) to import my inbox and calendar items.

> thanks in advance

> Frank Visser

1. Help convert outlook.ost to outlook.pst

I had a crash on my NT server. So i had to rebuild my exchange  and now i
have the problem that i can't open my outlook.ost file because some
informationservices are not configured. The problem is that i don't know the
exact settings of the previous account.

So i would like to know if there is a possibility to convert the outlook.ost
file to a outlook.pst file.

That would help me (i think) to import my inbox and calendar items.

thanks in advance

Frank Visser

2. Reporting in Exchange 5.5

3. Converting OST to PST to import into existing PST or mailbox

4. Global Address List lastname, firstname???

5. Help Convert ost to pst

6. Outlook 2000 on Windows XP with Exchange 5.5

7. about outlook.ost transfer outlook.pst

8. link monitor and other monitors via exchange admin

9. Tool for converting .ost to .pst

10. Converting ost to pst

11. Converting .OST to .PST File

12. Convert .ost to .pst