owa contacts

Post by Morley Le » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I installed Owa on a separate server from exchange and everything is working
fine except for when I try to view contacts.  There is no contacts icon on
the left in owa and when i go to the mail folder and click on contacts you
see the contacts ,but it only reads the like a email message with no info
except name and subject.  You dont even see the persons email address in
there.  Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Morley

owa contacts

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP-Exchange » Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:44:09

Support for contacts in OWA has been added with Exchange 5.5 service pack 1.
Did you install the latest service pack on this server?

--
Siegfried Weber

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server
Co-author of "Professional CDO Programming", Wrox Press 1999

CDOLive - The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration
Application Development
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice - filter active.

Quote:> I installed Owa on a separate server from exchange and everything is