Exporting/Importing Mailboxes data with an API instead of a CSV File

Exporting/Importing Mailboxes data with an API instead of a CSV File

Post by Daniel Vil » Tue, 31 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Is it Possible ?
How ?

TIA

Exporting/Importing Mailboxes data with an API instead of a CSV File

Post by Dmitri Korable » Tue, 07 Apr 1998 04:00:00

This is possible with DAPI and the functions that you would use are DAPIRead
, DAPIWrite http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q165/9/31.asp
or BatchImport and BatchExport.
http://premium.microsoft.com/msdn/library/sdkdoc/exchsdk/directry_2hd...

Dmitri Korablev

>Is it Possible ?
>How ?

>TIA

1. Import/Export of Old 5.5 Containers and new CSV files

I work for local government and we have recently migrated
from Exchange 5.5 to 2000.  In 5.5 I had several
containers setup for outside agency e-mails and I could
very easily import and export the Exchange files from
other agencies or from my own agency.  Now I have no clue
how to do this.  I have asked a thousand people and noone
seems to know because Exchange is so closely identified
with Active Directory.  Please help if anyone can.

2. Microsoft Search does not crawl custom properties

3. Outlook 97: Importing/Exporting CSV files

4. IMC - GROUPSHIEL error with Atachment

5. Export csv file of Mailbox / Size

6. SECURITY ISSUES WITH INTERNET CONNECTIONS AND EXCHANGE SERVER 5.0

7. Exporting Mailboxes to CSV Files

8. Exchange Admin Program on Client

9. ---- Export the PAB file to CSV file ----

10. export mailbox change data and import back

11. ---- Export the PAB file to CSV file ----