XWEB XWEB Outlook 2000 Outlook 2000

Post by George Heste » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:51:30

For some reason I am getting double posts in XWEB and in Outlook 2000 when
people receive email.  This is Exchange 2000 SP2.  It is actually more than
double.  Sometimes it is triple posts.  The user posts a message in XWEB or
Outlook 2000 and the recipient gets multi-posts.  All showing the same time
of post, all the same size.  Does anyone now how to calm these apps down so
that one post results in one receipt?  Thanks.  Windows 2000 Server SP2.

--
George Hester
_________________________________

1. XWeb: VBScript Error 800A01A8 Outlook Web Access

Hello

I was asked to look into a problem we're curently having when logging onto
Exchange server 5.5 using Outlook Web Access. We keep getting a VBScript runtime
Error 800A01A8, Object required: 'Application(...)'...

The resolution provided by Microsoft does not work or else there is another
problem we don't know about.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Darren

2. email address is not stamped when mail box is created

3. XWEB: Outlook Web Access Prompts Three Times for Credentials then Displays a Blank Page

4. NDR 4.4.7 & SP3

5. Xweb: View

6. Release Of Disk Space

7. XWEB: Unable to delete message

8. Outbound mail problem

9. xweb question

10. Xweb: OWA Error 404 Opening Messages After Applying 5.5 SP1

11. Xweb: Exchange View

12. Xweb: OWA Error 404 Opening Messages After Applying 5.5 SP1