Exchange 2003 OMA .net error on access

Post by Hans van Leeuwe » Sat, 03 May 2003 19:02:26

When I try to connect with a wireless device to
http://localhost/oma i get the following error:

Server Error in '/OMA' Application.
Access to the path "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\
v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\oma\55aaeb43\5ef66257
is denied.

This preventing me from testing Outlook Mobile Access from
my clients. I have tried giving access as IUSR and ASP
user but this has not resolved the issue.

Does Anyone know what could be the cause of this???

Exchange 2003 OMA .net error on access

Post by Ankur Kothari [MSFT » Thu, 22 May 2003 09:40:07

Hans,

Has this server been promoted to a Domain Controller after ASP.Net was
installed?

If so, you need to run the ASP.Net Registration Tool.

In the Microsoft.Net\Framework\v(ersion) directory

Run "asnet-regiis -i"

Thanks,
Ankur Kothari [MSFT]

Quote:> When I try to connect with a wireless device to
> http://localhost/oma i get the following error:

> Server Error in '/OMA' Application.
> Access to the path "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\
> v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\oma\55aaeb43\5ef66257
> is denied.

> This preventing me from testing Outlook Mobile Access from
> my clients. I have tried giving access as IUSR and ASP
> user but this has not resolved the issue.

> Does Anyone know what could be the cause of this???

1. Problem accessing OMA in Exchange 2003 RC1

I am having a problem accessing OMA server. OWA is
working without any problems.

After I login to OMA i get the following error:

A System error has occurred while processing your
request. Please try again. If the problem persists,
contact your administrator.

In the Event Log - the following error shows:

Source: MSExchangeOMA
Catergory (1000)
Event ID: 1507

An unknown error occurred while processing the current
request: Error executing child request for oma.aspx.

 Stack trace:
   at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(String
path, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)
   at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path,
Boolean preserveForm)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.UserError.OkClick
(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Command.OnClick
(EventArgs e)
   at
System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Command.System.Web.UI.IPostBa
ckEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String argument)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent
(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String
eventArgument)
   at
System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage.RaisePostBackEvent
(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String
eventArgument)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent
(NameValueCollection postData)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext
context)
   at
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplica
tion+IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep
(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

 Inner Error: Exception of type
System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.

 Stack trace:
   at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext
context)
   at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(String
path, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)

 Inner Error: Object reference not set to an instance of
an object.

 Stack trace:
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.Preferencing.OmaUserInfo.GetUserDat
eFormat(String userCultureName)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.Preferencing.OmaUserInfo.get_UserCu
lture()
   at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Page.Page_Load
(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage.OnLoad
(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

Please advise.

Thank you!

2. Forwarding Mail

3. Problem accessing OMA in Exchange 2003

4. Some issues I have with exchange!!!!!!!

5. Exchange 2003 Beta 2 Server Error in /OMA

6. MAJOR DILEMA....!

7. Exchange 2003 OMA error..where to start?

8. Mounting mailbox store

9. Remove Exchange 2003 Error 80005000 with ActiveSync and OMA Browse (Mess&CollS)

10. .Net 2003 and Exchange 2003

11. cannot install Exchange 2003 on .Net Server 2003

12. Exchange 2003 on Windows .NET Server 2003

13. .NET RC2 and Exchange 2003 setup error