Ex2k Server or Ex2k Entreprise server ?

Post by Marc Andrieu » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:30:23

Hi there,

Could anyone out there tell me the differrence between
Ex2k Server and Ex2k Entreprise server. We're presently
running Exchange 5.5 server SP4, we would like to upgrade
to Ex2k but we're not quite sure which version we need.

Thanks in advance !

Ex2k Server or Ex2k Entreprise server ?

Post by Ed Woodric » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:40:25

Clustererable, multiple databases and storage groups, large databases. and
more money

Quote:> Hi there,

> Could anyone out there tell me the differrence between
> Ex2k Server and Ex2k Entreprise server. We're presently
> running Exchange 5.5 server SP4, we would like to upgrade
> to Ex2k but we're not quite sure which version we need.

> Thanks in advance !

Ex2k Server or Ex2k Entreprise server ?

Post by Marc Andrieu » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:48:53

OK, thanks a lot !

Quote:>-----Original Message-----