how to print out all users email adress

Post by TP » Wed, 26 May 1999 04:00:00

hi folks,
I need to print out all users email address, If you had done so please help
me out.
thank in advance

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

Please see http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/client4.htm#print.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of "The Microsoft Outlook E-mail and Fax Guide"

> hi folks,
> I need to print out all users email address, If you had done so please
help
> me out.
> thank in advance

1. Print outs of messages

We have a problem when we email a message to the whole school - over
1000 people.  When you print the message, 3 pages of recipients are
printed before the message is.  I have tried a distribution list,
de-selecting full header under view, and sending as a mass mailing ( no
distribution list ).  Does anyone know how to print a message without
the recipient list printing as well?

Thanks,

Steve Willis
Baylor College of Dentistry
The Texas A&M University System
Dallas, TX

2. Installing EX 5.5 on Win2k member server in NT4.0 domain

3. Email Adress Policy removes email adresses

4. Backup Exchange Server.

5. create a email adress without a new user

6. Recording Internet Email

7. Manage Multiple eMail-Adresses of one User

8. IMS and X.400

9. 1 email adress for multiple users

10. 4 users and only 1 email adress

11. i have an email adress without a user

12. same email adress for 2 users on exchange server