Grant a user right to another mailbox

Post by JSN » Tue, 22 May 2001 18:02:57

Hi,

How do you grant a user rights to logon to another
mailbox that is created on a another user.

Regards,

Jan -

Grant a user right to another mailbox

Post by z » Fri, 25 May 2001 02:54:34

in ad users and computers right click on the user with the mailbox you want
to modify permissions for and select permissions and give the person
whatever permissions you want.  send as, read, etc.

> Hi,

> How do you grant a user rights to logon to another
> mailbox that is created on a another user.

> Regards,

> Jan -

1. how to grant local administrator rights of the workstations to a domain user acc

Hi all,
I need to have a domain account which has local admin
rights to all the workstations. I know I can give admin
rights by going to each WS and assign the admin right to a
domain account. Does anyone know if this can be achieved
by group policy or by administration delegation?

Thanks

Majid

2. Redirector timed out

3. Grant Administrative rights to user?

4. Have only the priv.edb exchange 5.5

5. How To: Grant admin rights to all mailboxes

6. Custom message in public folder

7. Granting AD accounts rights to E2K mailboxes after move

8. OWA Help!

9. Users have granted access to their mailbox

10. Mailbox Rights not getting set when new mailbox is created for a user

11. Mailbox rights - Access user mailboxes

12. How to grant right programmatically ?