GSM Short Message Service app for Exchange/Outlook

GSM Short Message Service app for Exchange/Outlook

Post by J?rn J?rgense » Wed, 19 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I'm looking for an add-on for Exchange/Outlook that will give me
possibility to send SMS (GSM Short Message Service) messages. I'm NOT using
Exchange server.

I would appreciate answers by mail, since I don't really frequent this
group.

Thank you!
J?rn J?rgensen

1. SMTP - SMS (Short Message Service) Exchange Connector

Hi

Does anyone know of a Exchange 5.5 Connector that will allow me to send a
message from my outlook 2k client to a GSM mobile phone in the form of an
SMS Message pref via SMTP but any other way will do.

Rgds

Phil Bartlett
Comtek Electronics Ltd
Tel:+44 118 9756191
Fax:+44 118 9759191

2. Can't connect to exchange w/W2000 Pro

3. Exchange 5.5 and (SMS) Short Message Service

4. How to remove a 'Site addressing' entry ?

5. Short Message Services(SMS) and MAPI

6. Profile limits

7. Desktop help

8. Short message service (SMS)

9. SMS (Short Messages Service )

10. Opening a Custom Message in VB app from Exchange/Outlook

11. App for locking outlook folder/app

12. Exchange and Short Message System (SMS)