Event ID: 9562 error

Post by Phill Jame » Thu, 22 May 2003 23:07:40

Does anyone know the solution for the following error in
the event log:

Failed to read attribute msExchUserAccountControl from
Active Directory for /o=CATON-SERVER/ou=first
administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=JillB.

For more information, click

Thanks

Event ID: 9562 error

Post by Ashley Webb [MSFT » Fri, 23 May 2003 04:27:33

281607 XADM: You May Be Unable to Log on to Exchange 2000 Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=281607

This can happen sometimes if the RUS does nto completely stamp all
attributes on a mailbox enabled user account.

Try performing an "Update Now" on the Domain RUS. If this does not affect a
change try a "Rebuild" of the Domain RUS. The rebuild can take a long time
(hours) dependent on the number of mailbox enabled objects and Forest
topology. It may also put additional load on your servers while the rebuild
is occuring. I would suggest doing a rebuild before you leave for the day to
avoid extra overhead during production.

HTH
--
Ashley Webb [MSFT]
Exchange Support

****** Disclaimer ******

Note: Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

Quote:> Does anyone know the solution for the following error in
> the event log:

> Failed to read attribute msExchUserAccountControl from
> Active Directory for /o=CATON-SERVER/ou=first
> administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=JillB.

> For more information, click
> http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

> Thanks

1. event ID 9562

i thought it would be a "good idea" to install exchange on
our small network.

basically our network has 3 w2k servers (including the
exchange server) the exchange server was promoted to a DC
before i installed exchange

in the application log i receive a error 9562 every 5 min.

stating:

Failed to read attribute msExchUserAccountControl from
Active Directory for /o=xxxx/ou=First Administrative
Group/cn=Recipients/cn=xxxxtech2.

i rebuilt the recipient update service, and updated it
after, but i still cant seem to get it to work.

any ideas?

2. Multi site mailboxes

3. Event ID 9562

4. Have To Get Exchange Server Off PDC!!

5. MSExchangeIS Error ID=9562

6. NEED SOME ADVICE ON Exchange5.5 and 17 servers

7. event 9562

8. multiple user access

9. event 9562 & addresses not being created

10. Event 9562 in mixed org

11. Recurring error 9562

12. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

13. Event Id 25, Event Id 11, Event Id 5004,