smtp address of mail enabled Public Folder

smtp address of mail enabled Public Folder

Post by jespe » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 20:19:17

Hi Group!

Anybody know how I can get CDO 1.21 to tell me the SMTP address of a mail
enabled Public Folder (hidden from the GAL)

Thanx in advance

Regards Jesper

1. cannot send SMTP mail to mail-enabled Public Folders

I have a new Exchange org, created 2 mail-enabled public
folders, both have valid SMTP addresses.  I am getting
bounce-backs when trying to send external mail to these
folders, saying that the message got to my server but
delivery was refused.  The folders do receive mail that
originates internally (non-SMTP) and SMTP mail flows fine
to individual mailboxes outside the public store, so I
don't belive it to be an SMTP connectivity issue.
Anything I'm missing here?

2. edbutil /d error 1808

3. Mail Enabled Public Folder - Inbound SMTP Mail from other domains shows as Post

4. Novice Admin needs advice

5. E-mail addresses for mail enabled Public Folders are not automatically created

6. Front end option not available

7. Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail disable

8. Problems while Installing Exchange 2000 - Can not install Inforamtion Store...

9. Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail

10. Mail enabled public folders are not receiveing mail

11. Mail-Enabled Public Folders intermittently receiving mail

12. Incoming mail to mail enabled public folders form type uses