All random emails to one mailbox?

Post by Paul Bake » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:40:43

I have 2 domains setup on my exchange 2k server.  I have a client who has 2
email addresses.  They want the ability to have anything other than those
accounts to be dropped into a seperate box.  How can I accomplish this?

Thank you for your time.

Paul Baker
Young but learning

1. one person's messages are random undeliverable

One person get's most of his messages back (even the ones to his own)
he then get's a message

"the originator does not have permission to submit message"
but maybe a minute later when he sends another message to the same person
it arrives fine?

What is wrong, I find it very strange that it happens so random, and so
much?

please help

PS: could you also mail your reply's (thanks in advance)

2. Mailbox Reconnect after SystemRecovery

3. random inbound email failures, continuous Virtual server sessions

4. Multiple email addresses needed in 1 account for posting and receiving

5. SMTP Service = Random emails

6. Internet mail receiving problem

7. Exch 5.5 - Cant send emails to few random addresses

8. Two Subnets - One Domain

9. Seemingly random delivery delay of email

10. Can't email random domain name

11. Seemingly random delivery delay of email

12. Random Multiple emails being recieved

13. random blank emails in Outlook2002 with Exchange2000