adc

Post by Abraha » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:11:39

i am currently running ad with exchange 5.5 but I am not
sure if adc was installed I would like to install the
version from the exchange 2000 cd on witch server do I
install adc?
thanks for your help

adc

Post by Neil Hobso » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:26:40

Install it on a Windows 2000 server that has good access to a GC and your
Exchange 5.5 server.  When choosing this server, also take into
consideration the load generated by the ADC, the number of connection
agreements, etc.

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> i am currently running ad with exchange 5.5 but I am not
> sure if adc was installed I would like to install the
> version from the exchange 2000 cd on witch server do I
> install adc?
> thanks for your help

1. To ADC or not to ADC

I will be doing a 5.5 migration to 2K over a weekeend
using the join existing site and moving mailboxes method.

My question - Since I will be doing the coversion all at
once, do I really need to install the ADC?

Wont the move mailbox method do all I need to and not
have the ADC giving me trouble.  We have a full W2K
domain with all accounts on AD, all in one domain.

Thanks

2. Pop3 Connector

3. Curious -> ADC-E2k upgrade from ADC W2k

4. checking number of messages sent & received

5. Uninstall Exchange 2k ADC completely ? Need to try ADC setup again ..

6. Out of Memory error linking files to contacts

7. ADC - Exc 5.5, ADC and AD with users in diffrent OUs?

8. Archive all outgoing traffic: X.400

9. ADC MMC reports "Unable to initalize Default ADC Policy"

10. ADC - Exc 5.5, ADC and AD with users in diffrent OUs?

11. ADC created duplicate user accounts

12. ADC with child domain