Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

Post by KV » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

When I type in the specific URL \\servername/exchange  I get the Outlook
web page, but it says "Sorry"  the web functionality has been turned off or
is not working???

The event log says
Warning Registry key MemFree Factor is out of range.  Use 1 as the default

I have all protocols enabled on this server?  Any ideas please email or
post
--

Thanks in Advance--

Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

Post by Sam Wilso » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

If you know what you are doing and don't mind editing the Windows registry,
just do a search for MemFreeFactor and change any 0 values to 1. If anyone
knows of any inherent dangers in doing this I hope they speak up!

> When I type in the specific URL \\servername/exchange  I get the Outlook
> web page, but it says "Sorry"  the web functionality has been turned off
or
> is not working???

> The event log says
> Warning Registry key MemFree Factor is out of range.  Use 1 as the
default

> I have all protocols enabled on this server?  Any ideas please email or
> post
> --

> Thanks in Advance--

1. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

When I type in the specific URL \\servername/exchange  I get the Outlook
web page, but it says "Sorry"  the web functionality has been turned off or
is not working???

The event log says
Warning Registry key MemFree Factor is out of range.  Use 1 as the default

I have all protocols enabled on this server?  Any ideas please email or
post
--

Thanks in Advance--

2. can't stop event id 2075.

3. Exchange Protocol Errors

4. OWA - Active Server page error - Event ID:5

5. SMTP connector problem!

6. 5.3.0 smtp;553 5.3.0 ACCEPT ERROR

7. Event Log Errors trying to send to ext ISP in exch 5.5

8. Event Log Error 1085 - Code Page 50000

9. clients accessing exchange server generate errors in event log

10. SSL Error in the Application Event Log- Event ID 36871

11. Error in Application Event Log. Event ID 1023