Wanna backup outgoing mail

Post by Max » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:15:26

Dear All,

I want to get backup all mail send out from the exchange 2000 server,
because my boss want to backup all send mail for company 's record.
But he don't want to let the users know, so I need to do it on the server
side. Can anyboby give me a hint ? Thanks !!!

Best Regards,
Wah

Wanna backup outgoing mail

Post by Neil Hobso » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:23:11

Here's a useful article, but note that it copies all mail sent by users on a
particular mailbox store:

If you wanted to copy just outbound (Internet) mail, then check out this:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=307798

Of course, most 3rd party SMTP gateway products also archive emails.

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> Dear All,

> I want to get backup all mail send out from the exchange 2000 server,
> because my boss want to backup all send mail for company 's record.
> But he don't want to let the users know, so I need to do it on the server
> side. Can anyboby give me a hint ? Thanks !!!

> Best Regards,
> Wah

1. How can I backup all incoming/outgoing mail ?

Hi,

I need to backup all the incoming/outgoing mail for a
group of particular mailboxes in Exchange 5.5. Though I
can create a backup mailbox and forward a copy of all
incoming mail of those particular mailboxes to this
mailbox, but how about outgoing mail? I really got no
clues.

I need some advices on my case, any feasible solution is
welcome.

Many many thanks,
Deric Tsang

2. Exchange Messaging 4.0 for Windows

3. how to backup outgoing mail ?

4. Where are the Site and Organization names stored?

5. How can I backup the outgoing Internet Mail?

6. IMC Extensions

7. Wanna buy a Cigar?....

8. Move pagefile from drive c to drive d ?

9. i wanna remove a site

10. Wanna to retry messages every 30 min...

11. I wanna be the exchange god!

12. outgoing message backup