Full-Text Problems (Microsoft Search Service)

Full-Text Problems (Microsoft Search Service)

Post by Olivier Mangelschot » Fri, 08 Jun 2001 22:59:50

Since some time I have problems with the Full-Text indexing service.
When I reboot the Exchange Server, I got following errors in the event log,
and the Full-Text indexes shows 0 documents. When I restart the 'Microsoft
Search Service' the indexes shows documents, and I can successfully search
my Public Folders, but when I search my Mailbox folders, I don't have any
results.

Here are the errors from the event log (just after a reboot, last errors on
top)

Can anybody help me out? I tried but I can't find anything on the ms support
site..

Best regards,
Olivier Mangelschots

---
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Search
Event Category: Indexer
Event ID: 7010
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The project <ExchangeServer_BRAIN5 priv6E82C3E6> cannot be initialized.
Error: 8004111e - The Indexer failed to update or access information because
of a database error.  Stop and restart the Search service.  If errors
continue, reset the catalog and rebuild the index.  In some cases, it may be
necessary to delete and recreate the catalog.  .
---
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Search
Event Category: Indexer
Event ID: 7039
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The Content Index for project <ExchangeServer_BRAIN5 priv6E82C3E6> cannot be
loaded. Error: 8004111e - The Indexer failed to update or access information
because of a database error.  Stop and restart the Search service.  If
errors continue, reset the catalog and rebuild the index.  In some cases, it
may be necessary to delete and recreate the catalog.  .
---
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Search
Event Category: Indexer
Event ID: 7037
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The Property Store <C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\ExchangeServer_BRAIN5\Projects\priv6E82C3E6\Build\Indexer\NlF
iles\> failed to initialize. Error: 8004111e - The Indexer failed to update
--
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Search
Event Category: Search Service
Event ID: 9000
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The Microsoft Search service is unable to open the Jet property store.
Error: JET_errBadLogVersion, Version of log file is not compatible with Jet
version.
---
Event Type: Error
Event Source: ESENT
Event Category: Logging/Recovery
Event ID: 411
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
ExchangeServer_BRAIN5 (1292) Log version stamp does not match database
engine version stamp.
---
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The project <ExchangeServer_BRAIN5 pub7FF0A0E9> cannot be initialized.
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The Content Index for project <ExchangeServer_BRAIN5 pub7FF0A0E9> cannot be
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The Property Store <C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\ExchangeServer_BRAIN5\Projects\pub7FF0A0E9\Build\Indexer\NlFi
les\> failed to initialize. Error: 8004111e - The Indexer failed to update
or access information because of a database error.  Stop and restart the
Search service.  If errors continue, reset the catalog and rebuild the
index.  In some cases, it may be necessary to delete and recreate the
catalog.  .
---
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Microsoft Search
Event Category: Search Service
Event ID: 9003
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:30
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The Microsoft Search service is unable to initialize multi-instancing in
Jet. If the application is used in cluster environment, all applications
using Jet will have to be failed over in the same group.
---
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:23:29
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
The Microsoft Search service is unable to initialize multi-instancing in
Jet. If the application is used in cluster environment, all applications
using Jet will have to be failed over in the same group.
---
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Event Category: General
Event ID: 7200
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:17:02
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
Background thread FBackgroundTimedEvent halted on database "First Storage
Group\Mailbox Store (BRAIN5)" due to error code 0x3ed.

---
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store
Event Category: General
Event ID: 7200
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:16:59
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
Background thread FBackgroundTimedEvent halted on database "First Storage
Group\Public Folder Store (BRAIN5)" due to error code 0x3ed.

---
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store
Event Category: Background Cleanup
Event ID: 1107
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:16:54
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
Error 0x3ed occurred during folder background cleanup on database "First
Storage Group\Public Folder Store (BRAIN5)".

---
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Event Category: Background Cleanup
Event ID: 1101
Date:  6/7/2001
Time:  15:16:52
User:  N/A
Computer: BRAIN5
Error 0x3ed occurred on message 1-E8B75 during a background cleanup on
database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (BRAIN5)".