MSExchangeDSAccess ID 2075 2064

Post by Dan » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 02:49:22

Hi tere, I hope someone can help me out. I looked
everywhere for some info and could not find anything to
help me.
Here's the problem: Exchange 2K and W2K on the same box,
DNS set to accept dynamic updates, TCP/IP enable to
dynamicaly upate the DNS (everything works OK so far),
when I turn off the server, after reboot, in the Event
Viewer-Application log, I get the error mesages 2075 and
2064 (logged at shutdown time)- "Process
inetinfo.exe/mad.exe/store.exe (PID=xxx). DsBind failed.
domain-named.com, hr=0x800706bb (for all .exe file
mentioned), deltaT=15/31/. The operation will be retried."
the other message is "Process
mad.exe/inetinfo.exe/store.exe (PID=xxx). All the remote
DS servers in use are not responding."

Microsoft says there might be a problem with the secondary
DNS server in a test enviroment and set the secondary DNS
to the same primary DNS. It doesnt work.
Another solution (from TechNet)is to edit the registry to
manually direct to a prefered Global Catalog server (my
case the same box), this doesn't work either.

Any sugestions are welcome.

Thanks for your help.

Dan

MSExchangeDSAccess ID 2075 2064

Post by Rogozinskiy Dmitri » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:19:30

It possible on second DC - see  Q250570
Or setup Exchange 2000 on standalone server (not DC)

Quote:> Hi tere, I hope someone can help me out. I looked
> everywhere for some info and could not find anything to
> help me.
> Here's the problem: Exchange 2K and W2K on the same box,
> DNS set to accept dynamic updates, TCP/IP enable to
> dynamicaly upate the DNS (everything works OK so far),
> when I turn off the server, after reboot, in the Event
> Viewer-Application log, I get the error mesages 2075 and
> 2064 (logged at shutdown time)- "Process
> inetinfo.exe/mad.exe/store.exe (PID=xxx). DsBind failed.
> domain-named.com, hr=0x800706bb (for all .exe file
> mentioned), deltaT=15/31/. The operation will be retried."
> the other message is "Process
> mad.exe/inetinfo.exe/store.exe (PID=xxx). All the remote
> DS servers in use are not responding."

> Microsoft says there might be a problem with the secondary
> DNS server in a test enviroment and set the secondary DNS
> to the same primary DNS. It doesnt work.
> Another solution (from TechNet)is to edit the registry to
> manually direct to a prefered Global Catalog server (my
> case the same box), this doesn't work either.

> Any sugestions are welcome.

> Thanks for your help.

> Dan

1. MSExchangeDSAccess Errors 2075&2064

Do you have any answer why Exchange 2K with SP1 gives a number of
MSExchangeDSAccess Errors with Event ID's 2064 & 2075 while shutting down
the server?

MSExchangeDSAccess Event ID: 2075
Process INETINFO.EXE(PID=1924). DS Bind failed. xxx.com, hr=0x800706bb,
delta T=10. The operation will be retried.

MSExchangeDSAccess Event ID: 2064
Process INETINFO.EXE (PID=1924). All the remote DS Servers in use are not
responding.

Thanks,

Kemal

2. order