error installing Key Management Server

Post by Marlon E. Báe » Fri, 16 May 1997 04:00:00

When installing the Key Management Server i'm having a error.

"Unable to create Encryption-Cfg object in the site you are running setup.
Verify the Microsoft Exchange Directory is running then try again."

I verify the Exchange Directory is running.

I've got Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP2), MS Exchange Server 4.0 (SP4) and MS
SQL Server 6.5 (SP3) installed in the server.

I need help please.

Thanks.

1. error installing Key Management Server

When installing the Key Management Server i'm having a error.

"Unable to create Encryption-Cfg object in the site you are running setup.
Verify the Microsoft Exchange Directory is running then try again."

I verify the Exchange Directory is running.

I've got Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP2), MS Exchange Server 4.0 (SP4) and MS
SQL Server 6.5 (SP3) installed in the server.

I need help please.

Thanks.

2. Exchange 5.5 error message

3. Please Help Me????

4. Can I list our E2k users in IM client automatically.

5. Error in installing Key Management Server

6. server going offline by it self

7. Key Management Server installed but...

8. I have the Key Management Server installed but

9. I have the Key Management Server installed but...

10. key Management Server Error

11. Error 2140 occurs when starting the Key Management Server